Call or text 'Cake Smash' to 07712895620
Email us: email@example.com
Perfect for little ones especially as part of their first or second birthday celebrations.
All photographed in our Morley studio, we'll start with a portrait shoot before moving on to photograph the fun and chaos of the cake smash. We ask you to bring your own cake and outfits and we'll do all the rest. As you can imagine it gets very messy, you are welcome to wash the cake off before you leave, but don't worry about the mess in the studio you can leave that to us.
Click here for tips on what to bring and how to prepare for the shoot.
Emmy have loads of fun during her 1st Birthday Cake Smash
What to bring
- Bring a favourite outfit for the first shoot
- Think about what to bring for your little one to wear for the cake smash. Considering the mess a bare chest is always best, tutu's look great, colourful shorts or dungarees.
- Don't forget the cake - as you can imagine, lots of frosting makes for a fun shoot.
- Remember to bring a change of clothes for the journey home.
How to prepare
- Chances are your little one wont know what to do when we put a big cake in from of them. A bit of practice time ahead of the shoot with a cheap cake can help (be warned - it can get messy). It's not essential but something to consider.
- Book your appointment when your little one is at their brightest. Perhaps after their afternoon nap.