Simply Baby - Mini Newborn Portrait Session
Text 'simply baby' or Call 07712895620
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
A mini version of our popular premium newborn portrait sessions.
These mini sessions are great if you're looking for:
- Key images of your beautiful newborn baby with no sibling or parent photos
- An experienced and qualified newborn photographer
- A clearly priced package
- A shorter session in the studio
- Simple blanket backdrops and wraps
Our Simply Baby Mini's are just £185
What you can expect
- 1 hour mini session in our relaxing Morley studio
- Blanket backdrops with a variety of headbands & wraps
- 2-4 poses (no scenes, props, bowls, buckets) and lots of beautiful photos for you to choose from.
- All your edited images in your own online gallery for your friends and family to access.
- 5 high resolution digital images with print release, available for you to download
Optional upgrade to receive all edited digital images as shown in your gallery:
- Upgrade on the day for an additional £50 (£225 total)
- Cost when upgrade is taken after the session £95 (total £280)
Session fee due at time of booking.
Newborn sessions are usually for babies 14 days old and younger, when they still like to curl up. Don't worry if your baby is a little older, they may not want to curl up but we'll still be able to capture beautiful photos for you.
What's the difference between a Premium Newborn portrait session and a Simply Baby mini session?
- Our Premium Newborn portrait sessions can last up to 4 hours, with different scenes, props and poses and allowing time for feeding and soothing. Simply Baby mini sessions are an hour where I photograph as many poses as baby is happy with.
- Our Premium sessions give us time to explore various posing possibilities. Getting more complicated scenes done using props such as bowls etc and including precious photos with Mum and Dad and siblings. Simply Baby sessions are geared towards getting beautiful key images, full body images, close up photos with simple poses and wraps.
- Our Premium sessions allow time for feeding and soothing to ensure baby is sleeping deeply so we can get those key poses. During the Simply Baby session we have an hour to capture poses. If your little one is awake or a little fussy we'll take awake, wrapped and swaddled shots (awake babies can't be posed).
- Because our Premium sessions take up to 4 hours we provide drinks and snacks so parents can take the opportunity to sit back and relax. Of course during our Simply Baby session we'll make sure you get to relax and enjoy the session with a drink.
- Following a Premium session parents are invited back to the studio to see their edit photos for the first time on the big screen, and select a photography package and or wall art. With the Simply Baby session you have already chosen the number of digital images you want so there's no need to visit us again for a preview - your images will be made available for you to view online in the comfort of your own home.
The small print
- Simply Baby sessions must be scheduled in advance when you book your newborn session. If you have not specified you want a Simply Baby mini, it will be assumed you have booked a Premium newborn session and will be charged accordingly.
- All 2-4 poses will be on a blanket backdrop. No scenes, props (buckets, baskets, etc) are included for a Simply Baby mini session.
- Sibling and parent shots are NOT included with Simply Baby mini sessions. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Simply Baby mini sessions are just that, a mini session. They are one hour in length only. Awake babies can not be posed. While we will strive to get the asleep posed shots there may be a chance that we encounter an awake or fussy baby. If this situation arrises we will take awake, wrapped and swaddled shots.
- A £50 non refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking with the remaining balance due on the day of the session.